Wait, I Still Have Questions...

Who Supplies the Booze?
who supplies booze

Tipsy is a dry bar for hire, and by law, cannot sell you alcohol. We have curated a beautiful list of wine, Prosecco and craft beer that are available through selected retail outlets. You make your choices, supply the payment, and we’ll do the rest!  The kegs or bottles will be delivered to your event and served by the TIPS-certified bartenders servicing your party.

Who Provides the Servers?
who provides servers

We do! Only TIPS-certified servers are present to make sure everyone is safely having a good time. Tipsy will always be accompanied by one server, however, we can add additional staffers based on your needs and number of guests.

Are You Insured?
are you insured

Yes! We carry liquor liability and general liability insurance to cover our services.

Are There Any Technical Requirements?
tech requests

Measuring 4’ wide, 8’ long, 5’ high, Tipsy rolls easily through most double doors and freight elevators, requiring only a flat surface and a designated outlet within 100 feet of her location. If you do not have electricity nearby, we can add a generator to your package. In essence, no further planning is needed!

What Is Needed To Reserve Tipsy?
does tipsy travel

To secure Tipsy for your special event, a 50% deposit is required along with a signed contract.  The remaining balance is billed in payments, with the final payment due 30 days prior to your event date.

Does Tipsy Travel?
needed to reserve

Yes! She’s happy to come to you, just tell us where, and an additional fee will be added to your custom quote based on mileage and overnight accommodations if needed.

Is There Tax and Gratuity?
tax and tip

Yes. We must add sales tax to your balance invoice. Gratuities are appreciated, but they are at your discretion. They would go directly to the servers working your event if you are pleased and received “A-List” service!